Pages

SKY EARTH MOON

 CÉLINE DION AT 2024 OLYMPICS IN PARIS


I cannot believe I am doing three postings about Céline Dion at the Opening of the 2024 Olympics! I was awestruck when I first saw it and found it on uTube so I could hear it and sing along at least ten more times. I remembered some of the lyrics from a way back in the day when I studied French culture. It is actually a famous tune sung by renowned French singer Edith Piaf. The tune, tone and lyrics are amazing, and speak to understanding our challenges and weaknesses, and having faith in our ability to move forward.  It’s not just a perfect song for Olympians … wow! It it it …it’s perfect for all humanity! Bravo Céline and bravo to the Olympic Committee for inviting her to sing! #2024Olympics Céline Dion  here is a bit of my translation : « the blue sky above us can cave in, and the Earth can collapse, but I am going to reach for the Moon» ! It really is a PERFECT song …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts