Pages

PASSPORT SURPRIZES

 PLEASANT SURPRIZES


After weeks of thinking about the expiry date of my passport, and pining about all the negatives people were throwing at me about the slowness of service and the lengthy processing time, today was the day to let it go.


I arrived at the local Service Canada office a few moments before opening time. I was seventh in line. The doors opened at exactly 8:30. Six staffers greeted us and directed us to the appropriate cubicle. My papers were reviewed. The clerk inputted all the information into her computer, accepted my credit card, explained that my new passport would be delivered to my door within six weeks, and wished me a good day.


I was in and out within 20 minutes.


I am so glad I am not negative!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts