Pages

GOAT BALLS

 GOAT BALLS - special delicacy!



Tonight I enjoyed Happy Hour at a local restaurant in a local golf course, with my new friend Carol. We have been there before but today was the first day of their new menu and, believe it or not, I agreed to try goat balls. Hard to believe, right?


Before you fall off your chair with laughter, best read on …


The menu item is Warm Goat Ball Salad. It comes with lettuce, peppers, pumpkin seeds, poached apricots, cucumber, red onions and two warm hemp heart coated goat balls.


Of course my initial reaction was WHAT??? No way!!!! But, the inner voice said to push my boundaries and see what happens.


The “goat balls” were coated balls of feta deep fried and served warm. It was absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts